Hello,

I have a form with multi select field like so:

<SELECT NAME="cats" id="cats" class="cats">
<OPTION value="1">1</OPTION>
<OPTION value="2">2</OPTION>
</SELECT>

If I'm passing one value script works, but if I have multiple options,
it only gets me last in array.

jquery script working this out like:
$(document).ready(function()
{
$("#cats").blur(function(){
        alert($(this).val()); //this shows ok (ex. "1,2,3")

        $.post("user_availability.php",{ cats: $(this).val
() } ,function(data)
        {
            alert(data); // this returns only ex. "3"

user_availability.php only takes passed data echo's for the sake of
simplicity in this case. and the echo is the same as in  alert(data)-
that is "3".

Help me please. I'm new to jquery and I need to maintain the same
structure as shown as I have already done this form for 7 more fields,
so a lot of work put in.