I recently implemented the Image Cross Fade Transition (http://
jqueryfordesigners.com/image-cross-fade-transition/)

It works great, and I'm hoping to add to the code to enhance the
functionality. Currently, if I hover over the image, it runs the cross
fade transition, which I would like to keep. I have another div on the
page that I would like to trigger the first instance when hovered over
as well. Is there a good way to add this?

Here's what I'm using for the first instance:

$(document).ready(function () {
        $('div.tv').hover(function () {
                //hover in
                var div = $('> div', this);