if you look into the code of superfish you would see this

/*
 * Superfish v1.4.8 - jQuery menu widget
 * Copyright (c) 2008 Joel Birch
 *
 * Dual licensed under the MIT and GPL licenses:
 *      http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php
 *      http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
 *
 * CHANGELOG: http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/changelog.txt
 */

so its okay if you use it commercially :)

but before you get the wrong idea i am not the developer and i really
do not know where he / she went and i think he / she would be very
happy about a donation :)