I'm not sure what else there is, I never change character sets and set everything to UTF-8 just to avoid the mess you're having.

The only advice I can give you is to make sure everything's set to the same character set (your html, your js, your database, your php source files, ...)

Then try to figure out where the conversion happens with firebug (set some console.log(var) markers in your code, look at the headers, etc...

Or post a link to a test case that shows the problem so we can have a direct look at it.

Jonathan

youradds wrote:
Mmm, changing to that works - but the error is still there with the
unlat charachters :(

On Jan 12, 12:40 pm, "Jonathan Vanherpe (T&  T NV)"<jonat...@tnt.be>