Hey Everyone,

Basically I used these two jQuery plugins to achieve this, but I'm
having troubles...

http://www.queness.com/post/106/jquery-tabbed-interfacetabbed-structure-menu-tutorial

http://css-tricks.com/snippets/jquery/simple-jquery-accordion/

I took it out the simple jquery accordion code, to show you guys what
I have so far;
here's the link to my site;
http://starcoac.ipower.com/sites/Toronto/Toronto-DoubleDeckerTour.html

As you can see there are headings; and under each heading theres
subheadings like a FAQ.
I'm basically trying to have it so when  you click "What your
CitySightseeing Toronto ticket gets you" it drops down and reveals the
answer.

and here's the link to the site using both jquery tab menu and Simple
jQuery Accordion;
http://starcoac.ipower.com/sites/Toronto/Toronto-DoubleDeckerTourTest2.html

if take a look at the site in IE at the bottom part of the tab menu
theres a gap that I have no clue why its there and at the footer at
the bottom shows a red gap as well in

if you click on the FAQ button all the sections keep gettting bigger
and bigger in text

I also noticed that a lot of my my div id's become invalid when I use
this code more then once in the
whole tabbed menu; "<dl id="accordion">"

but if I take it out, that section won't work.

I hope I'm explaining this properly, can anyone show me what I'm doing
wrong please

Thanks in advance...

drizzy

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:33 pm