was hoping someone can help me out.  Than you andrei for the link. I
have been messing around with it all morning and I think it should be
working, but its not lol. maybe someone can find something that I
oversaw.

here is my site:

www.glenhealy.com

in firebug I am getting the error that the function is not a function,
i put it in exactly how the plug in says to do it. is there something
wrong with that maybe?

thanks in advance to anyone who can help.