Yeah, sorry for that, I've compressed the code, then changed the HTML
when It suddenly stopped working, thats why JS is like this.
d is event, $(document).click(function(event){
var a="_menu";

What this does is that it checks if any of the popups are open, if one
of them is open, b will be sett to the name of the div that is open,
then I add the "_menu" and see if click came outside the, for example,
#acc_menu, (which is open), If it came outside this, the pop up will
close itself.

I've upgraded the code to addClass, removeClass and hasClass like you
said, it works better. In IE the menu starts opening and the start
closing, I guess its because In my code there is 2 triggers, 1 when
you click the button it starts showing, and then there is a function
that analyses each click. Whats weird is that it again works in all
browsers but IE.

This is the JS at this point:
http://ferok.com/labs/global.js

I thought it was enough to add this return false for it to stop
reading?