On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 11:32 AM, parot <russ...@parotkefalonia.com> wrote:
> Very near, but it is more basic than that - how do I get the variable
> ?trythis="changable value" into var trythis="";

Maybe a sequence diagram would be helpful. Here's what I hear you asking:

http://www.websequencediagrams.com/?lz=bm90ZSBsZWZ0IG9mIHdlYnBhZ2U6IG1lIGZpcnN0IQpKYXZhc2NyaXB0LT50cnlpdC5waHA6IHRyeXRoaXMgPSA1NwoAPwVyaWdoAEAFABsLU2ltcGxlIGVjaG8gb2YgdmFyaWFibGUANggKAEgJLS0-AF8KOiA1NwBrDQCBDgkACQ8AexUic29tZXRoaW5nIGVsc2UiAExSAFERAIEXFQB3EQ&s=default

Could you modify that to better explain what you mean, maybe?

Nathan