On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 3:12 PM, Mircea <i...@amsterdamsat.com> wrote:
> This is strange,
> The element is selected after I had click and drag it, change its
> position. It have the class 'selected' dynamically added to it. If I
> create another static element <div class="selected">Some text</div> -
> the text resize work on that new element.

You need to have the selector inside of the handler - if you select
it, save it off in a variable, then reference the variable in the
handler, it will be referring to whatever met the selector when it was
executed. E.g.,

onChanging: function(percentage, e) {
   $(".resizeable").css('font-size', maxFont * percentage);

not

var resizeable = $(".resizeable");
onChanging: function(percentage, e) {
   resizeable.css('font-size', maxFont * percentage);

You know?

Just a thought.

Nathan