Hey There Jacques,

I'm looking at the same (to avoid the use of Flash and use simple HTML!)

There's a good example at http://malsup.com/jquery/cycle/add3.html

I guess this could be changed to contain a dynamically created array (or
batches of arrays) that add specific (in my case CMS driven) images to the
collection once pre-loaded. Big benefit is that if JS off user still sees a
couple of images (I want to change this to one image but suspect it's not
going to be easy!)

Would be interested in any flash replacement you consider :)

Cheers
Dylan