Cool, That did the trick, THANKS!

I would love to understand this better. What exactly is this doing?

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Nathan Klatt
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 16:25
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [jQuery] Superfish text color with parent - Really need
help, thanks

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 2:23 PM, garyh <ga...@bytesolutions.com> wrote:
> I am new to superfish and generally have the menu working except for
> one problem. When navigating to a sub menu the parent is properly
> keeping it's background color but the text color is reverting to its
> normal color. There is a link to the site below to see an example.
>
> http://dev.beckermd.com/

Hey Gary,

Not having easier access to your code I'm not sure if this is the best
fix for your issue but adding the specifier ".sf-menu li.sfHover > a"
to line 93 of your superfish.css file (currently has .sf-menu li:hover,
.sf-menu li.sfHover, .sf-menu a:focus, .sf-menu a:hover, .sf-menu
a:active) seems to do the trick.

Nathan