Hello Guys,

I'm new to the UI library and looking for some help achieving a
certain thing. I want to have a group of sliders which have a shared
value which they can reach as a maximum. Here's a visual example of
what I'm looking to do:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=9ibp05&s=6

Notice how we have 100% in total that can be used by the 3 sliders, as
you slide up the number of available percent you have left to assign
should decrease, to the point where it reaches 0, you will then no
longer be able to slide any of the sliders upwards without first
sliding one or more downwards to free up available % to be assigned.

I suppose its very much like assigning XP in an RPG or something like
that, has anyone seen an example of the UI sliders being used like
this? I've been Googling the past 30 minutes and found nothing.

Thanks for your advice.

Robert