Hi,

I am using jquery Datepicker (from 1.6rc2 package) and have noticed
that a form that uses a field to which the Datepicker is attached is
submitted twice. Only in Firefox, though. Works fine in IE 7 and
Google Chrome. Removing the jquery stuff eliminates the problem and
putting it back restores the problem, so cause is definitely in jquery
related stuff.

I am using code I got from http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Datepicker (BUT
with paths changed to files on my system):

The following in the head:
  <script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.js";></script>

  <script>
  $(document).ready(function(){
    $('#datepicker').datepicker();
  });
  </script>

AND

the following in the body:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://dev.jquery.com/view/tags/ui/latest/
themes/flora/flora.datepicker.css" type="text/css" media="screen"
title="Flora (Default)">
<script src="http://dev.jquery.com/view/tags/ui/latest/ui/
ui.datepicker.js"></script>

Changing the id of the element doesn't make a difference.

Does anyone know of this and/or have a solution?

Thanks