Is there some string getting appended to the URL?  Like a jsessionid=12093u21093812193
king of thing?

Travis

---- Original Message ----
From: Arul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 2001-11-02 23:19:52.0
To: JRun-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Page cannot be displayed

Hi

I had a peculiar problem with Jrun .We have a live site and for some
specific users it throws up an error "Page Cannot be displayed"

It's not happenning to all , all the time .For a specific set of Users
it throws it occasionally.

What could be the problem.??

For the users who get this error , in their browsers the cookies are set
properly and they are not behind a firewall.

The Problem is like this.They could see the Homepage(html) and they
could click on the JSP page (login.jsp) and when they try to submit ,
the next instant they get this error.Is it cause of Get /Post problem in
Jrun

we donot use any external web servers.

and why does this happen with Jrun. we use Jrun3.0 with SP2

-Arul