Hi Charlie,

I have to apologize to the JRun-Talk community at large for any confusion on this
topic - we are slightly out of sync in terms of providing both the kits for SP1a and
the general messaging about the release.  The kits are available, but the web site is
lagging.  I hope to have the JRun Support Center web site updated by the end of today
to more accurately reflect the changes made to SP1a.

The primary changes made to SP1a are the inclusion of the latest JDBC drivers from
Data Direct to correct several bugs and enhance performance.  The new kits were
released approximately one week ago.  If you click on the first link that you specify
in your email below and download either of the kits (Unix or Windows) from that page,
you will be getting SP1a.  If you have already installed SP1, you will need to update
to SP1a.  The following product issues were resolved in this kit:

48010 - (SP1a) The statement.setMaxRows() was not returning the full ResultSet. This
has been fixed with updated JDBC drivers.
48585 - (SP1a) Stored procedures with a parameter were throwing java.sql.SQLException
exceptions. This has been fixed with updated JDBC drivers.
48626 - (SP1a) Pooled prepared statements were failing under load. JRun would return
"Object has been closed" or "No more data available to read" errors. This has been
fixed with updated JDBC drivers.
48644 - (SP1a) Database performance has been increased.

As I said, I'll be working to complete the web site modifications by the end of today,
and I appreciate your comments.  Thanks!

Skip