Thanks Skip.  I'm still trying to troubleshoot the server problem I'm having...
so I wanted to eliminate as much as I can from the logs.

                      Skip Klobucher

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      Jrun-Talk <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      omedia.com>              cc:

                                               Subject: RE: mangled?

                      03/21/2003 10:46

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to jrun-talk

Hi Zeina,

"Mangled" is just terminology for what happens during the JSP transformation
process.  I've seen this associated with offline JSPC compilation.  When
compiling the JSP into a servlet, it goes through an intermediate step of
producing an XML file.  I believe this informational log entry is written by the
parser.  If you turn off debug logging in JRun, you probably won't even see it.

Hope this helps.

Skip