I've got both the admin and default JRun servers running on my machine, and
Cold Fusion seems to be working.  However, when I try to load the Cold
Fusion administrator page, I get an error reading "500 Null", and when I
check the error logs, I see a message reading, "Could not load servlet:
AdminServlet", followed by a long list of Java error messages.  I've
Googled for this error message, but, naturally, I have not been able to
find anything remotely related to this problem.

(I'm still having problems getting Perl to work side-by-side with JRun; in
essence, Perl just won't work.  If anyone has any ideas at all, I would
greatly appreciate hearing them.)