> Here's another question. We have a IIS website with an
> SSL cert applied to it. When we deploy an ear to the
> JRUN Instance connected to it you can access the java
> app by http and https. Is there any to force the app to
> only acknowledge HTTPS requests?

You should be able to do that within the IIS management console. By default,
an IIS virtual server that has a certificate installed will listen on ports
80 and 443. You can remove the port 80 listener from the IIS MMC.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444