Hello,

I have something puzzling with an input field at the page:

If typing the word Millésime in the first question input field, then the answer
is correct.

But, let's say your computer keyboard does not offer the é letter, and so you
use the é letter by clicking on it in the "Mini keyboard".

Here is the sequence of user actions I would like to happen:

I click in the input field, I then type in a few letters, like Mill, and  then
click on the displayed é letter above in the Mini keyboard. It should add this
letter in the input field so as to have Millé, and it should not do any  blur
nor change, because I wish to finish typing in my word, so as to  have in the
input field the word Millésime, and then I can click to the  next field,
triggering the onchange and see the ajax correction.

The problem then, is that the onchange handler is triggered when I click on the
é letter above in the Mini keyboard.

I would  like to add a letter in the input field but not trigger the onchange
handler.

Any one sees a solution ?

Thanks !

Stephane