Hello everyones

This is my first post here and I wish to thank Christophe Porteneuve who
notify me about this amazing mailing List.

I'm currently working on a small Javascript library to run tests on
Browsers. The intent is to make something similar to Modernizr but modular
and SVG compatible (and having fun by digging into JS ;-) ).
My main  problem is that I'm *not* a developer. My background is made of
graphic design.

So, to make something really usable, I need some input from people like you.

A really first draft of my Work is available here :
http://code.google.com/p/bsupport-js/
The main file is :
http://code.google.com/p/bsupport-js/source/browse/trunk/BSupport.js

To test it, just checkout the SVN repository, there is a simple example
(which do not work with IE yet due to the use of addEventListener) and a
much more complex use case in the "buddle" directory where you can find a
SVG test suite (this is a work in progress and the whole SVG 1.1 Spec is not
fully covered yet)

At some point, I know that the API is a bit ugly and I'll appreciate any
comment to improve it
I also welcome any kind of comments about the code itself : How to improve
(clean) it, how to make it simpler, how to make it much more efficient...
well any comment!

Cheers
--
Jeremie