You post is not very clear. Do u want to serialize the form fields to an XML
document?  Where is this XML doc - in memory/database/file system?  Give us
more details pls.

Cheers
Emmanuel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shahata, Ash" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <JSP-INTEREST@JAVA.SUN.COM> Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 1:22 PM Subject: passing form field to an xml document

Hi there, I have a problem where I will need to create a form which will have about 300 fields(!!) and I want to pass these paramters to an xml document rather than just to the query string. Does anyone have any example code of how to pass parameters from a form to an xml file?

Thanks

Checked by Hu-fw-scar