I am trying to call a Java Bean function from my JSP. I need to call this
dynamically. Would appreciate any inputs.

Here is what I am trying to do :

<%
   String temp = "FunctionName()"; // Ofcourse what I am doing is not this
straight forward but I would eventually have a string that is a function
name similar to this.
%>
   <TD><%=temp%></TD> -This, I know is wrong since it would print the
string. But what I would like it to do is call the function FunctionName
(). I need it to do something similar to eval. Any inputs on the approach
please?

Thanks,
Prat