Hi,

I'm trying to greate a taglib that loops through the the body twice.
There may be html in the body and I don't want that to be printed on the
first iteration, only the second. I have the loop working fine I'm just
stuck on the part about not printing the elnlosed html twice. How can
this be achieved? I thought that I could maybe do something like:

public int doAfterBody() throws JspException {
  try {
    BodyContent body = getBodyContent();
    body.clearBody();

But getBodyContent() always seems to return null. Any ideas?

Thanks.

-Sam