Dear Members,

    Kinly tell me where websphere 2.0 can be run in WIndows 95 environment.
in that case which version of  personal web server it supports.

   We are using WIndows NT / IIS3.0 /jdk1.1.6 / Websphere 2.0.(standard
Unlimited version) . It runs perfectly OK. but during some execution.
Websphere comes to a halt. saying. 500 Internal Server. and no other page
can be executed. so the server comes to halt. so other persons are also not
able to execute their pages.

    So, WHat i would like to know his.. IS it possible to run Websphere 2.0
environment with Windows 95. Individually the modification can be done
locally and checked and only the working version of the .jsp can be put on
the server.

     In that case Which webserver we need to run etc.,

   Thanks
Raghuraman S