Veeren

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Thangamuthu, Sen
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 10:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Query on Struts

Hi,

Make sure you have proper ApplicationResources.properties file under
WEB-INF/classes. It should contain your message keys and their values
separated by "=" sign, for e.g.,

myApp.login.userid.required = A valid user ID is required.

Hope this helps,
Sen