Simon,

there seems to be something magic with the PageRenamerTest :-) , a lot of us
have been annoyed by it the last months.
There always appear to be exactly 2 failures, if I run the 2.8 (latest
build) version on Linux I get the failures on
- testAttachmentChange()
- testBug25()

Now, the testAttachmentChange() should fail because this functionality is
not yet properly working in PageRenamer, but I personally never understood
testBug25(), and I also can't find any description of "Bug 25".
I'd like to get it explained, and if nobody can, I like to remove this test
also.

Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,