Hi JSR 277 experts,

I've been working with Peter von de Ahe and Dave Bristor in the Java SE
Tools and Libraries team to come up with a strawman for the services and
service-providers support. This strawman was developed based on the
initial requirements we discussed in the EG several weeks ago, and it
defines how the module system will support the service/service-provider
model defined in the java.util.ServiceLoader API.

I have uploaded the strawman [1] to the expert group home page for
download. If you prefer to receive them in email, please let me know and
I'll send it to you directly.

I would like to get your inputs by 6/5/2007, so we can determine how to
refine the strawman further.

Thanks,
- Stanley

[1] Services and service-providers strawman
http://www.jcp.org/en/eg/download/jsr-277-service-provider-strawman-05222007.pdf?id=277&fileId=3438