Hi all,

Stanley and I gave a talk about JSR-277 at Google.  The talk was
videotaped and is now available on Google Video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8224544168880829029

This is exactly the same talk as what we gave at JavaOne earlier this
month ("JSR 277: Java Module System",
http://developers.sun.com/learning/javaoneonline/j1sessn.jsp?sessn=TS-2318&yr=2007&track=5),
except for the questions from the audience that are different.

The talk doesn't present anything new to those who have been following
the mailing list and read the latest draft.  However I would like to
remind that the latest draft is not yet available publicly, so if you
are reading this email as an observer, you don't have access to it
yet.  A recent email from Stanley said that he is investigating the
best way to make the draft available but for now, the comments on this
mailing list and the previous draft are the best companion materials
to the video of the talk.

Michal