Hi Stanley,

Thank you for providing this proposal.  I think that it looks quite
reasonable.  Once we have an implementation (are you working on one?),
we should have a look at details like: what exactly the behavior for
circular dependencies should be (I don't think there is a problem --
it's just one of those things where it's possible to overlook details
until you start to implement something).  But I think that the overall
proposal is a pretty good approach to this very important problem of
interop.

I'm curious what the OSGi experts think.

Michal