I'ma beginner and have two questions I couldn't find the answer in documentation:

- Is it possible to define a projection system for my calculations? Example, I want to calculate the distance in km between two points that has coordinates in latitude/longitude degrees in a given projection system for Earth.

- I made a class that represents a moving object, so I used Coordinate implement its location (that changes all the time). I wanted to use Point, but Coordinate is the best class for dynamic info. So I'm instantiating a new Geometry everytime I need to perform calculation using this objects, is that right?

Thank you.