That is exactly how Ernst Jünger would also have answered - he also saw things
very differently throughout his life, and had no problem with that evolution.

Simon

________________________________
Von: klaus gauger <klaus_gau...@yahoo.com>
An: juenger_org@yahoogroups.de
Gesendet: Freitag, den 6. März 2009, 21:15:43 Uhr
Betreff: AW: [juenger_org] Your Anarch thesis

Dear Simon,

I am glad that my texts are usefull for you. And you are right, you don´t have
to agree with all of my assumptions and conclusions. My interpretation of the
Jünger-Brothers is a lifelong effort in constant progress, maybe in ten years I
will see all these theorems of the Jünger-Brothers in quite a different way
than I do today.

Yours,

Klaus