Simon, thanks a lot for your translation.

--- El mié 13-may-09, Simon Friedrich <simonfriedr...@yahoo.de> escribió:

De: Simon Friedrich <simonfriedr...@yahoo.de>
Asunto: [juenger_org] Abenteuerliche Herz translations
Para: "juenger_org@yahoogroups.de" <juenger_org@yahoogroups.de>
Fecha: miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2009, 5:31 am

Dear Jünger List,

I am slowly working on a private project to translate Das Abenteuerliche Herz
into English. Despite it being an earlier book of Jünger´s, which normally
makes me lose interest, I find this a fantastically insightful work.

I also organize a weekly Jünger reading group at home - we are presently
reading Abenteuerliches Herz, simultaneously in original and my translation. A
bonus is that I also receive feedback on my translations.

Anyhow, I thought I would just attach these translations for the benefit of any
English members here - any critique on my translations from bilingual members
would also be much appreciated.

I may even risk putting some translations up on my Jünger blog - why should the
English-speaking world wait an infinity until this and other books of his
appear in print?

Here´s the first, in English-German parallel: An der Zollstation - At the
Customs Post.

 Simon
http://ernst- juenger.blogspot .com

      Yahoo! Cocina

Registrate y cargá tu receta. Podés ganar premios.

www.promorecetas.com

Antwort per Email an