Hi Greg, Joel, Klaus, Tobias etc,

Glad you reawakened the list from its winterschlaf!

To get back on topic ;-) I just got this email from Alethes Press regarding
republication of The Failure of Technology.

Dear Mr. Friedrich,

Yes, we will be publishing The Perfection of Technology, in a new translation
from the 4th and final German edition--sometime in spring 2010. We've had (and
are still going through) some major reorganization for the rest of 2009 and
early 2010; which frankly explains the delay in getting the book out and in
getting back to you--for which we apologize. The horrible economy hasn't helped
at all, as you can imagine.

Many, many thanks.

Alethes Press

 Simon