*28 April 2008***

* *

*Dear Colleagues in ICT Education and Training:*

* *

*ICT EXPO 2008 - INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE AND WSA ROADSHOW AT THE JIEXPO IN
KEMAYORAN, JAKARTA ON 21-24 MAY 2008*

* *

On behalf of the organizer and host of the ICT Expo 2008, I would like to
invite you to the opening day of the *ICT 2008 International Conference*,
which follows the commemoration of Indonesia's 100th year of national
awakening (HARKITNAS).  The ICT Expo 2008 will be held at the Jakarta
International Expo on 21-24 May 2008, and the HARKITNAS rites will be led by
His Excellency President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. The event has for its
theme "*ICT Development and Progress towards Digital Convergence and
Prosperity."*

Another parallel event, the *World Summit Award (WSA) Road Show,* will
showcase the winning global and local products in e-Content and creativity.
WSA is a biennial global contest founded on 2003 aimed to select and promote
the world's best in e-Health, e-Science, e-Learning, e-Entertainment,
e-Culture, e-Business, e-Government, and e-Inclusion.  This year's Expo will
highlight these categories, especially health, education and
multi-stakeholder partnerships, in line with the United Nations Millennium
Development Goals and World Summit on the Information Society thrusts.  The
WSA Chairman of the Board, *Prof. Dr. Peter A. Bruck*, will be the Keynote
Speaker of the Conference which opens on 21 May 2008 at 2:00-5:30PM.

There will be exhibits of ICT products and services promoting health,
education, and partnerships. The participation by government, private,
non-government, as well as international organizations in this event would
hopefully set benchmarks that could help boost Indonesia's growth in various
areas of concern.

We look forward to have you participate during the forum that follows the
talks, which tackle several areas where ICT (Information and Communications
Technology) could be well utilized.

Thank you in anticipation of your kind acceptance to this invitation. I will
appreciate it highly if you could forward this invitation to your friends
and colleagues in the profession, including school heads.  For more
convenience, please register online at http://ictindonesia.com/confReg.php.

*Very truly yours,*

*JOSEPHINE S. CACDAC*

Programs Director, Multimatics Indonesia

Expert Panel Member, World Summit Award (www.wsis-award.org)

President-Elect 2008-2009, Rotary Club Jakarta Sentral

Working Committee Member, ICT Expo 2008 (www.ictindonesia.com)

Office Address; Jl. Prof. DR. Satrio 296, Karet, Jakarta Selatan 12940

Office Tel. No. +6221-5260388 Ext. 214

Fax No. +6221-52962830 / Hand Phone No. +6281316231897

Gemma P. Sonaka

Programs Manager

Informatics Professional Development Center

Jl. Prof. DR. Satrio 296

Karet, Jakarta Selatan 12940

Tel. (62-21) 5260388 ext. 191

Fax. (62-21) 52962830