From: Juggling-members
<juggling-members-bounces+nlf39=pitt....@lists.andrew.cmu.edu> On Behalf Of
Steven Gailey
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2023 7:18 PM
To: Juggling CMU <juggling-members@lists.andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: [Juggle] 5PM Thursday Juggling Newell Simon Hall Maybe

It is Thursday so that means juggling at CMU. If you are free come and join us
in Newell Simon Hall for juggling at 5:oo PM. There is a chance this space
might be in use so we might end up in Roberts Hall. If you have any questions
you can reach me at 412 708-3638.

We will also have some extra juggling this Saturday so watch your emails for
that on Friday

I would also like to invite everyone to the inaugural meeting of the Masters of
Dropping Objects' first meeting this Sunday. It will be in Posvar Hall this
Sunday so come on out for that. The more juggling the better.