Come on out and juggle with us this Sunday at 3:30 on Schenley Plaza. There
will be fun had by all, so come on by. So if you have some time and some things
to throw at each other come on by. We would love to see you.

Also, anyone wanting to go to the MACA convention should talk to me about
registration sooner rather than late.

This Week       CMUMFO    SCCB    Pitt-MDO________________
6:00 PM Tuesday Clown Practice the South Side

5:00 PM Thursday Juggling on the Cut at CMU

Up Coming Events_______Juggling__Circus__Magic____________

Mid Atlantic Clown Association Convention November 8-12, 2023 at the Red Lion
Hotel in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

https://midatlanticclownassociation.ticketspice.com/mid-atlantic-clown-association-convention-2023

World Clown Association March 18th - 22nd 2024