Hi Tim,

That sounds great. I'd suggest breaking up the charms into two components,
the hypervisor agent as a subordinate that is deployed as a subordinate to
the nova-compute service and also a relation to the neutron service.
Subordinate services 'live' in the same machine as their 'parent' services
and are scaled out along with the parent service. The other part sounds
like it would be a neutron charm plugin to configure neutron with the
midokura backend.

cc'ing our openstack charmers.

cheers,

Kapil