we're trying to make providers easier to right, currently we use provider
object-storage, but a number of low cost providers don't have it and it
complicates writing a provider (ie. no all openstack installs have object
storage either), obviating the need by making juju handle its own very
limited need object storage needs makes things a bit simpler. most charms
are fairly small minus those that bundle binaries.

-k