I don't think the YAML format for status should be the serialized model
description as it holds more info, and not all relevant for status.

dump-model was originally used to test export code.

dump-db was used to get access to the contents of the db without going
through mongo shell.

Both very dev focused, and both only usable by admins.

Tim