My guess is that JujuBot is excluded, so that's one. It looks like the
contributor's list excludes authors that have only done merge commits.

Cheers,
Gabriel

On Mar 15, 2018 10:42 PM, Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.ska...@canonical.com> wrote:
Odd.. I wonder what the missing 2 contributors are then -- the homepage shows
100 :-)

https://github.com/juju/juju/<https://github.com/juju/juju/graphs/contributors>

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 6:10 PM, Marco Ceppi