I was just going over a list of pastes from James Beedy on this bug:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju/+bug/1763963

And I realized that something that would be really nice is to just have
some sort of timestamp so you could see how much time elapsed between each
"juju status". And given the use of 'juju status' it seems like something
that would generally be useful. (sharing a snapshot with someone else would
always be done with the context of *when* you ran that status, so you could
correlate it with other information like load metrics, etc.)

Thoughts? It seems easy enough to add, but do people feel that it
does/doesn't belong?

John
=:->