The answer depends on the class.  In some cases there is no way.

regards,
Larry

On 3/16/07, Sunburned Surveyor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm doing some final tweaks on my pluggable rendering system for OpenJUMP.
I need to know how to obtain a reference to the JUMPWorkbench from inside
another class in the core. (I can't use the plug-in context because I'm not
making my changes in a plug-in.)

Thanks in advance for the help.

http://amusingprogrammer.blogspot.com/