________________________________

Lähettäjä: [EMAIL PROTECTED] puolesta: Larry Becker
Lähetetty: ti 20.3.2007 16:31
Vastaanottaja: List for discussion of JPP development and use.
Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] 'Cancel vertex' functionality

Hi Jukka,

Bob was able to modify our ConstrainedMultiClickTool class to add a key
listener for the Backspace key which will delete the last vertex.  We couldn't
make your suggestion of using undo on the toolbar work since it has a defined
purpose already and won't activate until after the current digitizing operation
is finished.

The source is available in CVS and the feature will be available in the next
SkyJUMP release.

regards,
Larry