SS,

   When you get an exception while running in Eclipse, you should be
able to click on the line in the Console and have it take you to the
exact line that caused the error.  Even if you are not running in
Eclipse, the line number should be available in the Details, and
Navigate -> Go to Line should take you there.

regards,
Larry

http://amusingprogrammer.blogspot.com/