Hi,
I get an org.postgresql.util.PSQLException (syntax error at or near ")")
if I try to load empty postgis-tables or -views. I am using the function
File>>Open>>DataStoreLayer in oj 1.3. I am changing the data source of
some layers programmatically and can't prevent that the view I "link" to
the layer is just empty in some cases.
My workaround is to use the postgis-plugin by uwe dalluege which can
actually load empty tables, but unfortunately some of the standard
oj-functions doesn't work together with these layers (like "refresh
layer" from layer-context-menu or save dataset as shape-file).
Can anybody help me?
Can I get the stacktrace of the Exceptions that occur while oj is running?
Nils