Hi Helmut,

I don't know the age of this tutorial, but the classes of the OpenJUMP-core are located in the following two jars in the lib-folder of the installation:
  • openjump-api-1.3.1.jar
  • openjump-workbench-1.3.1.jar
Regards,
Nils

Helmut Seidel M.A. schrieb:
Hello everybody,

I'd like to actually get started with plugin-development. On the
doc-section I found three short tutorials that deal with introducing to
plugin-development. So I started to follow The one dealing with
Plugin-Development using eclipse
(http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/jump-pilot/index.php?title=How_to_make_your_plugin_in_ECLIPSE).
I could follow the first steps though eclipse changed a bit. But when I
wanted to Add External JARs I found out jumpxxx.jar is not extant
anymore, so I tried openjump-workbenc-1.3.1.jar which looked ok at
first. But when I wanted to add the import-statements I didn't find the
appropriate packages, for example
com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.AbstractPlugIn ...

So that's where my story ends as I didn't know how to proceed - So if
its not to demanding I would be glad if someone could update the
relevant parts of the tutorial or post some dirty update-text so I and
other newbees could get started ...

Thank you very much

Helmut