Hi Matthias,
thanks for sharnig your code/plugin. Unfortunately I don't have the time for a deeper insight into it know.
But in august/september I will have to implement my communication-bridge. So maybe I will contact you again.
Nils

Matthias Scholz schrieb:
Hi,

you can download my plugin from here:
http://www.jammerhund.de/downloads/CommunicationPlugin.zip or the JAR:
http://www.jammerhund.de/downloads/CommunicationPlugIn.jar

This is the complete NetBeans project folder. It's not realy ready for
publishing, because  I've some things to do(licence texte, docu ,
refactoring...) The  userdocu in the doc/ folder or
http://www.jammerhund.de/downloads/commplugin.pdf is only in german,
because at the moment it's only in germany  relevant.

Regards

Matthias

Hi,
I'm interested, too.
My first approach was like the attached class.
Nils

Sunburned Surveyor schrieb:

Matthias,

Can you share your code with us?

I'd be interested in seeing how the communication process you
described was coded.

The Sunburned Surveyor