Hi all,
I am writing the extent of the viewport of the LayerViewPanel to a
project-file while exiting OJ.  For setting the viewport to this extent
again while opening that project I added a function zoomToLastLocation
to the class
com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.ui.plugin.OpenProjectPlugIn. That
method I am calling from method initialize in class
com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.ui.plugin.FirstTaskFramePlugIn.
Everything works fine but after zooming to the last extent from the
project-file the viewport changes to the full extent of all loaded
layers again.
Could anybody tell me where that's coded?
Regards Nils