this probably fit's into this issue and should be mentioned there
 https://github.com/openjump-gis/openjump/issues/27

..ede

On 01.12.2022 16:09, edgar.sol...@web.de wrote:
hey Nico,

hope you are well. i just created a repo
https://github.com/openjump-gis/dbquery-extension . please tell us your github
id or request access.

generally we need (you may wanna check other extensions, for reference)
- a mavenized build
- compile against current OJ2 snapshot
- a 'v2.x.x' tag
- a matching release with distro zip or jar attached
if that's online
- add a PR for OJ PLUS inclusion with a pom.xml patch similar to
https://github.com/openjump-gis/openjump/commit/9387592a56d5cf74ef672b536c73bf2e25467b09

sunny regards ..ede