Folks,

I saw Alex's presentation on HAppS at BayFP a month or so ago.  My jaw
went slack... he's got so many cool ideas.

I've been chatting with Yariv about Erlyweb and hanging on the Erlyweb
list and picking up good ideas there.

I think lift has some nice approaches to functional web frameworks.

So... I think it's time that we pool our knowledge and experience so
that Erlyweb, HAppS, lift and all other functional web frameworks get
better.

I've created the Functional Web Frameworks group
(http://groups.google.com/group/functional-web-frameworks)  If you're
interested in the broader issues of web frameworks built on functional
languages or have some thoughts on what you'd like so see, please come
join the group and let's pool our minds!

Thanks,

David

--
lift, the secure, simple, powerful web framework
http://liftweb.net